The table model is standardised at a roller length of 700, 1000 or 1220 mm. The rpm of the motor is determined in consultation with the client. This roller mill is ideal for grinding pots between 3 and 5 litres. With the option of adding extra rollers, this is a machine on which multiple small grinding containers with varying diameters rotate simultaneously.
|R.TAF.70;||ca. 860 x 450 x 450 mm (LxBxH)|
|R.TAF.100;||ca. 1160 x 450 x 450 mm (LxBxH)|
|R.TAF.122;||ca. 1400 x 450 x 450 mm (LxBxH)|
- Roller mill with roller length of 700, 1000 or 1220 mm;
- Rollers provided with 5 mm vulcanised rubber;
- Roller diameter 60 mm, including rubber layer;
- Standard: one operated role and one role adjustable;
- Adjustable roller is moveable;
- Motor or reduction gearbox;
- Rpm of roller drive determined in consultation depending on container diameter and desired container peripheral speed.
More information about the table model or interested in a proposal?
- Extra loose rollers;
- Different roller lengths;
- Raised model with rollers at working height;
- Model with multiple roller drives, fixed distance between rollers, suitable for multiple jars with the same diameter.